Saturday 13 April 2013

Off on another long ride

My Peg has been "resting", while I have been playing (and working). I am off on another trip, this time a RTW. Northern hemisphere. And I am taking the "bastard" as my steed.
http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/tstories/2prats/

I should have put it in earlier for a service, but as I was playing on a Funduro in South America over the winter I put all preparations on hold.

Now, with the Peg due on a RoRo to Halifax, Nova Scotia, on the 18th April I am waiting for some shock bushes.

Mine fell apart on inspection.


Some fresh ones have been ordered, but they are not due to arrive until 2 days after the RoRo leaves.
Jean to the rescue, she has allowed me to strip the ones I need from her bike.

2 comments:

  1. Hi friend how i can write you, an email? regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By leaving me you email address so I can contact you :-). Or try the Google+ link

      Delete